Status: Full Time
Working in our mid and high-rise studios, this position takes projects from initial feasibility studies through construction documents. We need someone with 5-8 years of experience in mixed use residential and commercial buildings, who is comfortable reading and interpreting code, is a strong collaborator with clients, consultants and colleagues, knows how a building goes together, and is a savvy problem solver. Resilience and flexibility is a requirement. You must be a master at Revit. A degree in architecture from an accredited program is necessary, and a professional or master’s degree is preferred. LEED AP Accreditation is a plus.
if you meet the requirements above, please send a cover letter, contact information, and resume with past project history and responsibilities to:
- Handle technical and production aspects of projects
- Check for code compliance,
- Coordinate project documents with consultants & contractors
- Develop construction details
- Assist in the construction administration phase of the projects
- Assists Project Manager with project status updates
- Assists Project Manager with client coordination.
- Provides technical guidance to project technician staff
- Demonstrates working knowledge of best practice standards
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure is preferred
- 4-6 years of experience
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Proficient with SketchUp, Photoshop, Office Suite products, hand sketching/detailing
- Experience in jurisdictional planning approvals, entitlements and research,
- Site planning & project design experience
- Currently able to work full time in the U.S.without restrictions or future employment sponsorship.
Architectural Werks, Inc is seeking a team member for this position who will work with our project managers to take projects from initial feasibility studies through construction documents. Applicant must have minimum 4 years of experience in commercial buildings, be comfortable reading and interpreting code, be a strong collaborator with clients, consultants and colleagues, and know how a building goes together. Candidate must also be a accomplished in the use of Revit and AutoCAD. A degree in architecture from an accredited program is necessary, and LEED AP Accreditation is a plus.